Gaila - Up, Close & Personal + Sunset Photo Shoot Pictures


We spend an Hour with the young & Aspirant Gaila from Gobabis, during an afternoon Winter shoot in Gobabis. We entitled the shoot ''Wonders'' because thats Gaila for you. Not even going to go into more explanations. 

Questions Time


What is your Full name? 

Micgaila Berry

Aspirations/Dreams

Always to help others, to change lives for the better. I want to help and inspire other people, to motivate them (Young People). I strive each day to become the best person I can be. I want to travel across the World, and live my life to the fullest.

How important is God in your Life? 

He is very important , actually the most important in my life. Coming from a religious background I strongly believe in God I believe that God has sent each one of us to earth for a purpose, and that purpose includes helping and loving one another.




What can be done in Gobabis for the Youth to Develop? 

Youth empowerment is achieved through participation in youth empowerment programs . Like having Conferences, having youth motivational speakers each month.




Uhmmmmmmm...And that's it.

Popular Posts