My Top Seven hardworking Celebs in Namibia (as of late) + Videos


Picture Credit : Sports Illustratetd
Compiled by Natangue or Lazpak, for the Lazpak Blog

Well, I have been up to a whole lot of strategising for the last two years, and Business was really not doing good as expected. Loosing a Job is not an easy thing, and I would suggest anyone venturing into Business to be very very ready, especially in our Entertainment industry, I am busy polishing up. I thought it was.Anyways I am not here to incriminate, but to share with you my favourite Namibian Celebrities as of late. In all honesty I have met a whole bunch of these guys, whether a Model, or a Kwaito Artist, or even a simple television Presenter. Some I have not even met yet, so I selected the list specifically from my expereince within the Industry, and also obivously through research and observation on Artists social network updates and other sources.Well for your info, Iam a certified blogger.
 

7. Cho Cho - A DJay at Night 
Cho-Cho or better known as ''Jakufela''
Cho Cho is one of those kwaito Boys who never want to give up making bread for themselves. When he is not in studio, he is busy playing Djay at various night outlets around the city, jamming to local and South African tracks.This information he shared when I visited him at one of his gigs (Camera's battery ehausted for pictures). he admits the industry (Kwaito) is tough and Music alone is not the answer.

Below, Watch Cho-Cho - Kuku Video



6. Beast - Solo stage killer

After seeing Beast perform  solo on stage on a Kwaito jam (Levels) for the first time ever since I dont know,I was really impressed. I watched the NMAS live with my 4g. I personally feel performing like this is way too dope and should be undermined in Namibia.A bit . Beast new single Levels, is currently trailing at number four on Radio Energy's weekly Top Ten Countdown.

Watch Beast's NAMA performance below.

 
5. Oteya - Bouncing back  

When everybody thought it was all for Daphney, she bounces back with an exuberant alter ego, "Oteya" which obviously surprised the new fans would be. After only a couple of Months (since April) on the social networks, Oteya's facebook page has attracted more than 7000 fans by far, and the numbers just keep escalating. Her first solo video entitled Ethimbo has a maximum of 11 000 views on youtube, and there really is no stopping this. I  must say the video is dope too. I Love the crane job. Well done Sula.I think working together will create a broader network for both our works. I promise to bring you an update of wazup with her movement soon.

Click on picture above to Visit Oteya's  Facebook page. (Figure as of 21 May 2014)

Below, Oteya - Ethimbo (Official Video)


4. Jean Michael - Award

Well Jean Michael's NAMA success is not an inevitable or probably is. Hip Hop in Namibia has minimum support, but because of a Dollar and a dream, he is finally noticed. I had a personal inteview with him and will be shared on this blog soon. Watch Jean Michael's video Rise and shine featuring Elemotho. Another Nawazone Presentation.



3. The Dogg - Nuka

undoubtly I like Dogg's Music, I told him personally on one of our travels to Walvis,I dont even know whether the dude took it seriously or not.Anyways, why Nuka? it is hip, and it is just well moulded together. anyone can dance to the song.This could be the reason why it got that award. Well Dogg released pictures and a sample of the just completed Video ''Nuka'' on his facebook page, and i tell you This should be another banger to hit your screens.
I just hope we work on a project sometime in the future too, despite the past.



2. Adora - Joining VMSIX
Picture Source : Facebook
I always thought to myself where does Adora fit in VMSIX?, until recently at a recent Redcross breakfast Corporate  meeting at the Safari Court ahead of its red cross celebrations, which also took place recently. Adora impressed amongst others Honourable Andimba Toivo ya Toivo,with her astonishing Accapella voice. The Governor of Khomas Honourable Laura Mcleod also attended the event. I too was impressed with the utmost maturity and presentation she displayed. VMSIX really do deserve their recognitions with the recent awards from the United States through to the NAMAS.

The group is set to tour Europe once again come end of this month, specifically Austria where they are nominated again to perform in two categories at the  Volka.total International A Cappella live competition in Graz. Joining VMSIX, has given Adora's Music career a  boost, and this is her prime time, no doubt.  She recently released a Song on her soundcloud, dedicated to the Late Honourable Hendrick Witbooi who passed away in 2009 after a long battle with Cancer.   
Listen to the Song below.Adora deserves the number two spot because of her humble heart,her pure dedication to her career. I believe I am not the only one that would say this.

Streaming directly from her Soundcloud account




Above, Adora performs Amagus
Direction : Nawazone.

1.Guess who my Number one hardworking celebrity is?. I will unveil via a video Interview, and add it to the list later on.

Contact me on our email Address info@lazpublishing.com for any queries.

Comments

Popular Posts