Bella Harris - One on One Interview


We linked up with Bella Harris, hopefully the new Namibian Hip Hop/Rap sensation in the making. Bella is quite new to  the game but has already wowed audiences at recent performances here in the Capital City. We give you a glimpse of what this diva is all about through our quick one on one interview. 
Check it out after the jump 



Real Name : im just Bella Harris

Birth date : 08  August

Occupation : Medical student/Rapper lol

What interests you?

Layin back, listening to good music (relaxation to my mind) and I love to read.

What kind of Music do you do?

Strictly Hip Hop and Rap

what is your Favorite hangout spot & why?

Studio, definitely! It is where im the most free, around people that understand me and speak the same language I do - MUSIC!


In the industry since when?

since 2011.

what is your take on the Local Music Industry? 

there's too much potential in the local industry, I just don't know where they go wrong cause most of these niggas are worthy of international recognition. The induistry is doing good though, evidently not good enough.

What inspires you as an Artist in the making in Namibia?..:

 I am an ambicious girl, and girls are undermined in this industry. My main drive is to prove a lot of people wrong, a lot of people see me on the list of performers and they just see a pretty face..They dont look at me with the same respect the male rappers are looked at. They ask me what I do, and when I tell them I rap, they go "really?". And after my performance is done, the same n***as come to me and tell me how dope I am. I have to constantly prove myself to stay respected, and i'm determined to prove everybody wrong!

Who would you collabo with in Namibia & why? 

There is a lot of  good Artists out here I can hardly decide...I'd love to work with Arlinda though, she is a great vocalist and I've heard nothing but good things about her as a person.

Whats your take on Gender based Violence as a an aspiring and Free minded young Woman?

 Things have gotten out of hand this past year, a lotta  lives were lost (women whose lives were lost at the hands of their loved ones). Men still don't know how to control their emotions and most of the times only express themselves through violence. Something needs to be done, men need to know how to deal with their pain and anger. If we were to kill every man that has hurt/ done us wrong, how many would we have left? I'd even lose my dad, lol.

Our on one Interviews is a platform for any prominent up coming or already estabished Artists,or any one out there in Namibia who is working towards accomplishing their dreams. Give us a shout out and we shall feature you in our next issue,With a free Photoshoot,of course..lazpakpublishing@gmail.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a smеll tο uѕe for people
ωho have difficulty ωith stress. In suсh cases, you must discusѕ thіѕ with way does it help?
Although foreignеrs of аsian filiatіon, ѕuch aѕ Japaneѕe and reductіon the strain and anxіety which
comes from this afflicting sustenance.

Mу ωebpage - london tantra details

Popular Posts