Kboz - Strictly Volume 2 (Album Scoop)














Written By : Wesley Williams

Another K-Boz market offering, not a bad album at all...Having listened to it over and over I would say I find nothing new or inimitable on the album as one would anticipate from the Turntable King.



The album is perfect in terms of production and delivery, except for the fact that I would have expected new trends from my man. I believe the music fraternity needs an evolution not a revolution presently... Delivery is great, production too predictable if you have been following the local music trends (The state of house to be precise).

The LP is a well refurnished house submission with tunes like the rhythmic ‘’I Feel’’ which features another freshly availed singing sensation Star Dixon and Ricardo.  S-Man the Afrikaans Rapper spices up the Number 7 song entitled Awe. A good song for a house party or any summer gathering
Other Artists on K-Boz s second project include the usual suspects, Cashley and Sally of Cyberspace.
 My advice to the people: Support local...Buy local by the locals.

Comments

Popular Posts