Cool under Pressure - Heavy Friday Music Video

In the Picture Willy G Right and Ice
Cool Under Pressure is a new Kwaito duo consisting of Willy G right,and Ice.The Video below was released a couple of months ago and  is currently receiving Massive airplay on Local TV.A new clothing line ''Heavy Friday'' is underway and you can expect more from the duo.Willy G,Producer turned artist has a lot of work to reckon with,producing hits for Tesh and many other in house Musicians. Check out the Video heavy Friday,a Kwaito/Hip Hop jam and don't forget to connect with the Artists on their Facebook Page here,as they unleash new tracks and more fun stuff for Kwaito & Hip Hop Lovers out there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you
hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it
Also visit my homepage :: arsenal transfer news twitter
Anonymous said…
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It'ѕ a very еasy on the
eуes which maκes it much mοre еnjoyable fοr me tο come here and visit more often.

Did уou hire out a deѵeloper to сгеate your thеme?
Outstandіng worκ!

my page guitar tutorial videos

Popular Posts