Ees Exclusive Video Interview (Two Parts)

lazpak.blogspot.com



























 In this exclusive two part interview with Young Cash,Ees talks about the success of the MTC 1.5 Mixa Live concert which was recently held in Windhoek,and also gives us a scoop on the AMA African Music Awards,which according to his own words was a flop.
Check out....

In the second part of the interview he talks about his current music projects,and also explains the need for Namibian Artists to work together..Studio (Lash Attractions studios,Windhoek)
( I CANT REVEAL EVERYTHING,THIS IS JUST TOO FRESH,SO  PART TWO COMING SOON)

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's Going down i'm new to thіѕ, Ι stumbled upon thiѕ
I have diѕcοveгеd It absolutely useful аnԁ it hаs aided me οut lоads.

Ӏ'm hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Good job.

Here is my blog; emergency plumbers in birmingham
My webpage :: cheap emergency plumbers birmingham

Popular Posts