Twama Eyes African crown for her Country........

Born and raised in the Northern parts of Namibia This somewhat young,ambitious,and 
promising Sexy Namibian is making headlines in the states.
Twamanguluka Ndayaamena Nambili or Twama as known by her facebook name lost both her parents at the tender age of 12 and 14,even though she herself is not HIV positive her other sibling contracted the HIV Virus during birth. Twama found herself abroad after receiving a scholarship to go and attend St.Norbert College in wisconsin last August, and from there Joined the Miss Africa USA Pageant."I joined the Miss Africa USA Pageant with an ambition to  represent my country Namibia and tackle the issue with HIV/AIDS" she says. According to the Miss Africa USA website the Miss Africa USA Pageant, now in existence for almost four year, is produced by The African Women's Development Foundation, Inc. Its main purpose is to "give back to humanity especially in Africa where need cannot be over-emphasized," The pageant serves not only as a showcase of beauty and brains, but 
it is also trying to redefine the image of the African women as strong leaders and key figures in the development of Africa and the world in general.
 Twama founded the I Care Fund (ICF) which she also chairs as CEO. The platform for ICF is to increase the significance of education in Africa, as well as to tackle the problem of HIV/AIDS; especially the critical issues of discrimination against those who are infected and the children who are orphaned after loosing their parents to this horrible disease. "One of the projects i'm currently working on is the raising money to build an orphanage in Namibia for children whose parents died of AIDS, where they will have access to free education and healthcare.

Twama in one of her many Interviews.....

 Twama is taking part in the pageant as Miss Namibia USA 2010 Finalist.The event takes place on the 24th July next month.
The event will bring all African queens that are based in the US together which grooms a new generation of African women leaders to impact their communities in Africa, America and the rest of the world. The Queen's celebrity status opens many doors in circles she would otherwise not have access to."Good Luck Twama"
Credits : Twama,St.Norbert College website,ICF,Miss Africa USA 

Comments

Anonymous said…
My brother recommended I might like this website.
He was once entirely right. This put up truly made
my day. You cann't consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
Feel free to visit my page current transfer news for arsenal
Anonymous said…
Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


My web site GFI Norte
Anonymous said…
І leаve a leaѵe a rеѕponse wheneνer
І esρecially enjoy a ρost on a blоg or I have something to valuable to
сontгibute to the discuѕsіοn.
It's triggered by the fire displayed in the article I browsed. And after this article "Twama Eyes African crown for her Country........". I was excited enough to drop a thought :-P I do have 2 questions for you if it'ѕ allrіght.
Cοuld it be just me or do some of thеse cоmments appear like theу aгe left
by brain ԁeaԁ folks? :-P And, if you are pоsting аt adԁitional siteѕ,
I woulԁ like to follow eveгything fгesh you have to pоѕt.

Would уou makе a liѕt thе comρlete urls of all your community
sites lіke your twittеr feеd, Facebook
pаge or linkedіn profile?

my web blog :: Nom de domaine
Anonymous said…
Everything is νeгy оρen with a preсise description
of the challengеs. It waѕ truly informatіve.

Your sіte is useful. Manу thanks for sharing!


Here is my ωeb site :: crear pagina web

Popular Posts