Well well my people its been a longtime without any updates,well let me just say things have been hecting and been busy updating company stuff and promoting Cavour at the same time,Just finished off editing his anticipated Single "Make way" a laid back track for the hiphop Lovers out there in the beautiful land of the Brave. I have also been busy with a new Television series called "Situations"but on a very low budget and a very strict time frame,with 10 scripts under my belt i was able to finish up like five  and we are working on production to resume very very Soon.The first 5 episodes will be used as marketing tools and will be broadcast over the internet on a five minute slot per episode,will keep you updated more on that,in the mean time........I must say the local Music scene has finally gone off the ground with more CD Launches taking place over the last few months,KK's Genesis Cd Launch is no exception at all,I found my self there and got sum footage for ya'lls convenience.I loved it and for a first Timer especially HIPHOP,I was quite impressed with the turnout.More and more young HIPHOP stars i believe will fill genre over the next year or so. 

I am also glad to have rested and cruising on a low low lately and just reading more and viewing tutorials on how to better my skills,in my kind of business you need to update yourself every second to third day.
Rumors has it that the 411 news paper shut its doors after only 1 issue published,was it  in December or something there, like i said before i was doubting such a paper would last,too much commotion surrounding it.And again the infamous "Middle Finga" rages out on local Well known personalities on his Facebook profile.MIddle Finga is the secret writer or reporter of the 411 Newspaper who apparently reveals unrelentless and unfounded stories of local celebrities.targeted celebrities included tequila,and more recently Fresh FM Radio Talk hosts Lucy K,Nunu and DJ Lucy,the Brother is raging out as he sexually exploits the divas,but hey that's just talk right?? And i tried his facebook Profile early today but couldnt find nothing on him,i think he deleted it or it must have been deleted by the facebook team because the content is just too ragged.

More and more updates coming out very soon,for now just lay back and enjoy my show.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Only аfteг a сomрrehensіvе аssessment can a sucсessful treatmеnt plan
be dеvised. This сhair boasts of tгiple motors, with
quad rollers that саn bе enhanced with аir technology to customіze the level of intenѕity
to your ρeгsοnal prefeгenсe and tοleгance.
Most of thе time, plantаr faѕcііtis pаіn therapy is easily cοnducted
at home with exercise, rest anԁ relaхation.
Mike gгafstein smt(c) ceгtifіеd sports maѕsage therapiѕtwhat іs сlient handling?
? Figure out why you aгe angry. Yοu
can choose amοngst deеp tiѕsue massagе, indian heаԁ massage, chіnеse maѕsаge, shіatsu anԁ so on.

Regular massages can contribute tо a hеalthier immune systеm.

I see the huge guys that nеed mаsѕage because
thеir muscles aге so hyper-tonic (chrοnіcally contracted), and at thе opposіte еxtreme, women over
40 that never ωorκеd out habitually throughout lіfe and so their
large back musсlеs anԁ coге musсles are weak, which causes lоw back oг thoracic pain.



Look at mу ωeb blog ... sensual massage london cost
Feel free to surf my web-site erotic massage
Anonymous said…
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose
its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

my blog - online backup server
My webpage :: online backup service reviews

Popular Posts