It's December 2009 in Namiba and that can only mean one thing,Christmas is in the air.
This is the time when we guys head back to our homes and just spend the most of this precious times with our loved ones.yeah i know it's a universal culture that takes place all around the world.

To me this not gonna be like that at all,in this mind state,i would rather be at a farm or somewhere very far from eveybody,because seriously i hate my family so much that even if i had to spend one day with them i wouldnt feel at ease at all.
So i would rather be far from them,besides i dont see any point in trying to be loving and stuff cause i know only a few love me out there....And one thing that is actually stuck on my mind now is my girl,wanted so much to spend time with someone like that but that's just not possible,so i would rather just dissappear for now..And when i come back iam sure iam gonna be rejuvenated,so to everybody else reading this,I wish you all a blessed Festive season and wish you strength and more winning formulas for next year

Comments

Popular Posts