My long run with love and it's consequences

Long before you know it you get yourelf in a circle of a weird feeling,Makes you feel on top of the world..like you are the meaning to the whole humanity,thats what i currentlly feel.I met this wonderful young lady who shares the same feelings.I like her too much she makes me whole again.bearing in mind that i've went though sum tough times in my life regarding love.I lost a loved one wayback in 03 and couldnt bear that shit,i forgot about the word love cause it hurt so much that it kept wihin coause there was no consolidation.Again found myself in a new love for two years and because of distance and circumstances i was in,eish things got more difficult.it only lasted two years.

I believe love is a form of meditation. were you look up to your partner in times of need,when there is no one to smile at,she always makes you smile,the times when you feel like no body else matters there should always be sum 1 out there meant for one.Love brings success and more time to grow spiritually,love is meant to be like a candle that blows in the wind,if the fire dies out than you know its over.I like being in love and everybody else does,but just the things that comes with it,shit sumtimes you so drowned in to it that when you get out ofit's impossible to stay away,you keep cuming back for more....This young lady makes it complete for me,she's got a heart of a true Woman,inspired by a lot of them.She has the smile that blows into your eye buds and just blinds you immidiately.She is well curved and i can see she's meant for me.i admire has sense of being coz she cries when she has to and laughs for the whole world to hear her happiness,and than agin she looks me intimately proving everyone wrong that i really can love her.She dances and feels me like she needs me soul and body.......this is no joke my people,this is an expression of one's mind comment if you want to.

Comments

Popular Posts